Posted: 9 March 2018
The Purnomo Yusgiantoro Center (PYC) is an independent, non-profit organization, which was established in June 2016. PYC’s headquarter is based in Jakarta and its main goal is to promote independent, unbiased, systematic, and professional analysis and research in the field of energy and natural resources.
ECONOMIC RESEARCH assistant (FULL-TIME) (CODE: ECONRES-FT)
Period: 6 – 12 months (with possible extensions)
Application Deadline: 31 May 2018 (*extended*)
- Conducting research, collecting data and compile information;
- Maintain and update economic, financial and statistical databases;
- Undertaking literature reviews and report writing;
- Assisting supervisors in determining economic issues that are relevant and current.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in economics;
- One (1) year experience in research fields;
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Basic knowledge of statistics and/or econometrics is an advantage;
- Interests in energy economic issues;
- Willing to work together in a team and to handle administrative issues;
- The ability to deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines;
- A proven ability to prioritize projects with attention to detail.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and writing samples to email@example.com (via e-mail only). In the email’s subject, please indicate the code: EconRes-FT. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ACCOUNTING STAFF (CODE: ACC-FT)
Period: 12 months (with possible extensions)
Application Deadline: 30 April 2018
- Prepares consolidated financial statements;
- Performs general ledger accounting and analysis throughout the month;
- Completes month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing procedures;
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses & reconciling accounts;
- Assists with internal and external audits to ensure efficient reviews of financial data and controls;
- Research accounting issues;
- Assists with continued efforts to develop and implement new processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- A minimum bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or business administration;
- One (1) year of related professional work experience;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of proper accounting treatment for accounts transactions and activities;
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and in a team environment;
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Be well-organized and work to strict deadlines;
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (via e-mail only). In the email’s subject, please indicate the code: ACC-FT. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.