Updated: 11 October 2017
Application Deadline: 17 November 2017
The Committee would like to thank your interest to apply for a Volunteer for PYC International Energy Conference (IEC) 2017. Please note that the conference will be held on November 30, 2017 (Thursday). See the conference website: www.pyc-conferences.org.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Task-oriented, sociable, and paying attention to detail;
- Able to work in a team;
- A minimum of his/her last year of undergraduate studies;
- Living in Jakarta until 30th of November 2017;
- Can speak and write in English fluently;
- Able to operate Microsoft excel, Microsoft words, and power point.
WHAT ARE MY TASKS?
- Assist in the field of marketing promotion through social media;
- Assist supervisors with the assigned tasks.
WHAT DO I GET?
- Working experiences and networking;
- A certificate of acknowledgment;
- Meals and allowance are provided during the conference day.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Write an email to us with your CV and a brief explanation of why you want to be a volunteer for this event. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org (via e-mail only). In the email’s subject please indicate the code: Volunteers-IEC2017.
Only successful applicants will be contacted at the latest 7 working days after submission.