Figure 1. Mr. Ignatius Jonan, Mr. Archandra Tahar and Awardees of Subroto Award 2019
The Chairperson of The Purnomo Yusgiantoro Center (PYC), Mrs. Filda Yusgiantoro, Ph.D., attended the Subroto Award 2019 on September 27, 2019, at XXI Ballroom, Djakarta Theater, Central Jakarta. The Subroto Award is the highest award event granted by the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) to stakeholders who have achievements and contributions to the energy and mineral resources sector. This event aimed to celebrate the 74th Anniversary of Mining and Energy, which was commemorated on September 28, 2019.
The opening speech was delivered by Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Indonesia, Mr. Ignasius Jonan, followed by Prof. Subroto, the Minister of Mines and Energy in 1978 – 1988.
In this special occasion, Mr. Ignasius Jonan, accompanied by Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Indonesia, Mr. Archandra Tahar, presented the awards to several recipients with various categories.
The ten categories of the Subroto Award 2019 are:
- National Energy Efficiency.
- Mineral and Coal PNBP Compliance.
- Electricity Safety.
- Oil and Gas Safety without Losing Work Hours as a Result of Accidents.
- Management of Mineral and Coal Environmental Protection.
- Mineral and Coal Mining Safety Management.
- Occupational Safety and Health and Geothermal Environmental Protection (K3LL).
- PNBP Migas Contributors.
- Best HR Development.
- Energy Journalist
PYC congratulates all of the recipients of the above awards!