Purnomo Yusgiantoro Center (PYC) offers an opportunity for students or recent graduates to gain experience of work in an independent, non-profit organization as a volunteer, and make an important contribution to the society. The volunteer work is varied and will be assigned to reflect volunteers’ skills and areas of interest. Volunteers can contribute to these areas of work: research, community engagement, publications, seminars or other events. Volunteers will gain extra skills at the end of their volunteer work.
• The candidates will have or be near to completing a degree or equivalent in universities.
• The candidates should be highly motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills, have good writing skills in English.
The scheme offers:
Each volunteer is typically assigned to a supervisor to assist them with a single project. This gives volunteers the opportunity to build a close working relationship with their supervisor and gain a real feel for the day-to-day process of working in an independent, non-profit organization.
Duration and value:
● The volunteer work is varied and will be assigned to reflect volunteers’ skills an areas of interest;
● A volunteer will help on a specific project for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months;
● Volunteers can work for a minimum of three days per week;
● The positions are voluntary and we will not provide a basic monthly salary;
● A volunteer will be assigned by one (1) supervisor;
● Volunteers could gain a real taste of what working in a non-profit organization is like, and make an important contribution to our many projects. In return we will provide volunteers with extra skills and a reference at the end of their volunteer work.
There are no specifics due dates for applications. However, we usually review applications on January and July. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. To apply, please submit to: bit.ly/PYCJOBOPPORTUNITIES2021. There is no deadline for volunteers application.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OFFICIAL CORRESPOND EMAIL IS firstname.lastname@example.org