Theme: Technology Innovation for Energy Security
Open: January 2020
1st Close: 16 May 2020
Announcement: 16 June 2020
- 1st Winner: IDR 5,000,000
- 2nd Winner: IDR 4,000,000
- 3rd Winner: IDR 3,000,000
Terms and Conditions:
- The paper can be the result of one or multiple authors;
- Entries must not contain any discriminatory or obscene language/content;
- Entries must be original work;
- The submitted paper should be written in English;
- After submission, all of the materials will belong to PYC. Thus, PYC reserves the sole right to reproduce and publish any and all of the entries submitted for this competition on behalf of the original author(s);
- Registrants can submit more than one paper at the same time;
- Participation in our competitions is free of charge. There is no registration/administration fee associated with competition application or submission;
- The final decision of winner for competitions is final and deemed absolute. Once announced, it can’t be rescinded under any circumstance;
- The top five submitted papers will be considered to be included in the Indonesian Journal of Energy Vol. 3, No. 2 (2020).
- Once the paper is accepted, it can not be withdrawn.
Paper Guidelines: http://bit.ly/PYC-PAPERCOMPETITIONTEMPLATE
- The paper must be written in English
- Font, Space, and Margin: Times New Roman font size 11, 1.5 line spacing, margin 1 inch on all sides.
- Abstract, Tables and figures: Times New Roman font size 10, single line spacing.
- Titles: Written in English, Times New Roman font size 18, Font Bold, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman font size 9, single line spacing.
- The full paper shall contain (i) the full name(s) of the author(s) without any title or degree, (ii) name of the department or institutional affiliation, (iii) email address(es) of the author(s).
- Plagiarism below 15%
- Reference list: APA Style.