Period : 3 months
Application Deadline: 4 July 2018
- Conducting research, collecting data and analyze information;
- Undertaking literature reviews and report writing;
- Assisting researchers in determining current issues of energy usage inside manufacturing industry.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in the related fields;
- Excellent reading and writing in English;
- Have a high initiative and be able to work in a team;
- Interests and have basic knowledge of energy fields and industrial process;
- Have the ability to deliver high – quality work to tight deadlines;
- Have the ability to prioritize projects with attention to detail;
- Living and/or will be able to work in Jakarta from 1 July 2018 until 31 October 2018.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (via e-mail only). In the email’s subject, please indicate the code: Research Internship. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.