Purnomo Yusgiantoro Center (PYC) offers an opportunity for outstanding people with advanced degrees and relevant professional experiences in the energy sector to join PYC as a research fellow. The research fellow program aims to facilitate exceptional people to join the PYC research team on a project basis. The program is a great way to contribute to energy research without a mandatory full dedication as a PYC researcher.
- Hold an advanced degree (minimum master degree) in energy, economic, public policy, international relations, law, and other relevant backgrounds;
- Have a deep understanding of Indonesia’s energy sector;
- Have experiences and ability to conduct high-quality research in economics, financing, modelling, and/or policy planning with proven qualitative or quantitative methodology;
- Have already a research proposal for conducting a research;
- Do not affiliate with other energy research organization
The scheme offers:
- Flexible working time;
- The opportunity to establish an energy research career;
- Opportunity to build networking with Indonesia’s energy stakeholders and academic fellows’;
- Incentives and access to PYC resources to pursue a high-quality research.
Duration and value:
- Research fellow will be contracted for up to 6 months with possible extension;
- Research fellow is allowed to use PYC as affiliation under the approval of PYC management;
- Have access to PYC network and facilities such as meeting room, data, email address, refunds on costs incurred to conduct a research under the approval of PYC management.
- PYC will not provide a basic monthly salary;
- PYC will grant incentives for research fellows based on the contribution to the number of:
- research projects, along with his/her appointed research team.
- research paper in a journal and co-authored with the Advisor or one of researchers.
- article/opinion published in mass media and co-authored with the Advisor or one of researchers.
- participation as a speaker in energy events (seminar/conference).
Resume/CV, cover letter, research proposal and other supporting documents should be submitted to this link: bit.ly/PYCJOBOPPORTUNITIES2021
The application will go through the review process. The applicant will be notified of the result of the review application process through email. Selected applicants will be interviewed online/offline.